Nisbets is British omnichannel retailer that has grown to become Europe's largest supplier of catering equipment and supplies, developing, retailing and distributing commercial kitchen equipment, catering supplies and other hospitality products to chefs, hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, colleges and serious food enthusiasts.
Nisbets stocks over 30,000 products online, by phone and through a network of physical retail stores.
Headquartered in Avonmouth, Bristol, Nisbets employs more than 2,000 people worldwide and has offices in UK, Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Australia.
Nisbets exports to more than 100 countries and was awarded The Queen's Award for Enterprise for International Trade in 2017.
• Nisbets offers over 3,500 products available to pick up from the new format Trade Counters.
• Over 30,000 products can be ordered over the phone, online or from a local store, with orders taken up until 4pm (weekdays) for next day delivery to home or business.
• Nisbets.co.uk attracts over a million visits per month.
• Store network receives over a million customers visits a year.
• Nisbets offers a Click & Collect service which enables customers to pick-up their goods in-store after ordering both online and over the phone.
• UK-based Nisbets Contact Centre open Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm on 0845 140 5555.
• See www.nisbets.com/stores for store opening information.
• Next day delivery is available within store opening hours.
• World leading customer satisfaction levels.
• Nisbets was awarded Restaurant Magazine’s Best Equipment distributor 9 years running.
• Nisbets was ranked in IRUK Top 50 Retailing Websites
• Nisbets was ranked in Sunday Times Top Track 250
• Nisbets was awarded Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade
• Nisbets was awarded a Feefo Platinum Service Award
Nisbets Brings Good News to Swansea Hospitality Businesses
After the toughest year many can remember, chefs, pub landlords, hospitality businesses owners and enthusiastic home chefs can all have something... read more
15.06.2021 • By Nisbets PLC